The foam rolling basics with the Rollga is a self-myofascial release (SMR) rolling technique that has been embraced throughout the health and fitness industry for decades. Although effective, is often missed in our daily routine. This simple technique on the Rollga roller delivers positive, feel good results your very first time. When starting to use the Rollga you will notice the contours and how it fits your body for comfort and safety for the perfect SMR release.
Using the Rollga roller daily, or making an effort to use it in your daily lifestyle can deliver improvements in muscle recovery, flexibility, movement efficiency, inhibiting overactive muscles, increase in blood flow and pain reduction with just minutes of use. The Rollga roller provides release of tension and knots with the cross directional pressure of the contours.
Anyone can do this anywhere! SMR compression therapy can be achieved foam rolling on the floor, standing on the wall, or sitting in a chair using the rounded end of the Rollga.
The benefits of SMR with using the Rollga roller
● Correction of muscle imbalances
● Increase blood flow and hydration
● Muscle relaxation
● Improved joint range of motion
● Improved neuromuscular efficiency and flexibility
● Reduced soreness and improved tissue recovery
● Decreased neuromuscular hypertonicity
● Provide optimal length-tension
● Decrease the overall effects of stress on the human movement system
Check out our Rollga Rollers: Rollga Foam Roller