MANY ARE CALLED... FEW ARE CHOSEN
ROLLGA: An Exploration of Movement
The heart of a brand ambassador rests deeper than an invitation to promote Rollga products. At the heart of every Rollga Ambassador lies a desire to share the gift of movement with the world. The mission of the ambassador to to encourage others to find themselves, it is a discovery of who we are. Buried in the roots of our identity is a seed of movement. The world validates capability around mobility. Apply to be a part of this elite team. Help your neighbors, your friends, and strangers alike to discover who they can become with the help from Rollga.
What will you get a being a Rollga Ambassador:
- Promote you via an Ambassador Spotlight post on our website and social media
- Continued exposure and communication within the Rollga Ambassador community
- You will receive a Rollga ambassador account with team Rollga.
- Have an opportunity to be sponsored with Rollga.
What we ask of you (each item to be considered separately):
- To post on social media a month on Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest, and Twitter by our name @RollgaHealth and by tagging #Rollgahealth and #Rollga #Rollwithit or #Rollgafitness. We love to see your posts about workouts, nutrition, inspiration, and of course,
- Comment in share your Rollga adventures in our private facebook group.
- Display our badge on your sidebar or homepage, and tell your friends about Rollga!
- For an immediate discount for you and your readers, write a post about our Rollga and apparel on your blog, and show it to your audience with at least three separate social media posts. (Contact us in advance so we can craft a code that reflects your brand name!)
We are looking for 10 TOTAL RECRUITED
***Disclaimer: Rollga is neither a medical device nor intended as a treatment for medical conditions. This product does not cure medical ailments or illnesses. No information provided by Rollga manufacturer or its distributors, whether written or verbal or provided in these instructions, in brochures, in websites or otherwise, is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Ask your health care professional if Rollga is right for you. Rollga has not been evaluated by the FDA.
Rollga Foam Rollers are distributed in all 50 states such as Minnesota, Alabama, Alaska, Arizona, Arkansas, California, Colorado, Connecticut, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Hawaii, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Mississippi, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, North Dakota, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Vermont, Virginia, Washington, West Virginia, Wisconsin, and Wyoming. Rollga Foam Rollers are also distributed in Canada, Mexico, Israel, South Africa, United Kingdom, India, China, Australia, and Columbia.